The family will support the work of the school by:
- Ensuring that their child attends school regularly, arrives punctually and is collected at the correct time.
- Informing the school by 9:30am on the first day of absence.
- Supporting the school in maintaining good behaviour and discipline.
- Attending all Parent-Teacher Interviews to discuss their childâs progress.
- Telling the school of any change in circumstance which may affect their childâs learning.
- Supporting their child with homework.
The child is expected to:
- Follow our Golden Rules, which are:
- Do be gentle
- Do be kind and helpful
- Do work hard
- Do look after property
- Do listen to people
- Do be honest.
- Care for their environment.
- Be a good representative for the school in the community.
- Show respect to all adults working in school.
- Tell a grown up if they are sad or worried.
- Try their best on their homework and hand it in on time.
School will support the work of parents and the development of your child by:
- Working with your child to help him/her achieve their best.
- Providing your child with a broad and balanced education.
- Supporting your child to develop a healthy lifestyle.
- Supporting your childâs emotional and social development.
- Keeping you informed about the work we are covering each term.
- Holding regular parentsâ evenings to discuss your childâs progress.
- Arranging a mutually convenient appointment for any parent who wishes to discuss his/her child.
- Informing families of any concerns that affect their child.
- Encouraging your child to care for his/her environment.
- Supporting the family whenever possible or appropriate.
- Providing appropriate homework in line with the schoolâs policy.
Our children achieve more when school and family work together.